Limited Edition Octopus Bracenet
For a limited time, we are offering the Octopus Bracenet. At the Bracenet shop, the bracelet was sold out. Nonetheless, Bracenet graciously offers limited quantities in celebration of our podcast episode on octopuses.
You can check it out HERE.
Bracenet upcycles old fishing nets we collected with help from volunteer divers and fishers and turns them into bracelets and other accessories at their netquarter, in Germany. Each Bracenet is made from a piece of old fishing net.
You can find more handmade products made of old fishing nets on the Bracenet shop: https://bracenet.net/store/
About the bracelet:
- Approx. 2 x 4 mm diameter
- Made of former fishing net (HDPE)
- Black stainless steel clasp with engraved logo
- Stainless steel pendant with octopus engraving.
- Unique, may vary slightly from the picture
- Nickel free, waterproof & stainless steel
- Size adjustable
- Handmade in Hamburg
- Environmentally friendly cleaned
- Upcycling bracelet made from a piece of fishing net
Join BRACENET and Healthy Seas in spreading the message to protect the seas and free them from the haunting of nets: SAVE THE SEAS, WEAR A NET!
How do i get my size?
- Wrap shoe lace, ribbon or thread around your wrist
- Measure the length with ruler
- Choose the right size (c.a. 0,5cm - 1cm bigger than the circumference of the wrist)
- Finding the suitable size
Hint: (length is incl. the clasp) Every Bracenet is handmade and the size could differ a few millimeters.